Join the Startup Cafe Team!
Check out the open positions at Startup Cafe Digital.
Startup Cafe Digital is seeking a result-oriented, analytically-minded person to join our SEO team.
The job includes a great deal of client interaction and cross-team collaboration between teams such as marketing, web development, web design, content production, mobile, social media, and public relations. The candidate should also have a deep understanding of SEO and analytics tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Alexa, etc.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Translate clients’ business goals and marketing objectives into successful SEO strategies
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing organic traffic
- Lead technical site analysis, competitive analysis, and content strategy
- Manage and roll out deliverables on a timely basis
- Work with cross-functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives
- Collaborate with content teams for content rollouts
- Skilled in building high quality links through effective content marketing and email outreach
- Create weekly and monthly SEO audit reports.
3-4 years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on SEO
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Solid grasp of how search engines work as well as core SEO and SEM tenets
- Understanding of the strengths of SEO and analytics platforms (SEMrush, Moz, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Alexa, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly in the area of explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
Where Will You Work?
We work as a distributed team, meaning we have employees who are spread across the world. As such, the candidate should be willing to work remotely and should have the ability to work with a team that's scattered across the world.
Share your resume with us at [email protected] If your profile is relevant to our requirement, we'll get in touch with you.